top of page

Fire Breaks Out in Elim Maharlika

Elim Maharlika dwellers

A devastating fire broke out early morning of June 27, 2019 in Mandaue City. Among the affected areas was Maharlika where we have an Elim Startup from which regular dwellers from 16 families were left homeless. We thank the Lord that the Sto. Niño Chapel where Elim Maharlika held their gatherings, miraculously withstood the blaze without any trace of fire.

The fire damage

Currently, the Cebu International Convention Center serves as a temporary shelter to our Elim Maharlika dwellers while waiting for the reblocking of their area where they can build new houses. Elim is raising funds as one community to help rebuild their homes.

For donations and love offerings, you may deposit to the following bank account:

Springs Foundation, Inc BPI Kamuning branch Acct no: 3141-0667-56



bottom of page